Thursday, April 11, 2019

Company is arriving

Morning walk around the island. Stating to feel sad about leaving this place.

Apollo temple

An old menu on the sidewalk this morning. Pasta for 3.5 Euro.

 It poured around midnight last night, so I have puddles to take pictures

Fishing boat with 2 fishing boats inside
Policemen with lollipop stop stick


Renovation near the market, used to be a restaurant


This place is always busy


Went to pick Ron & Nancy at the bus station. It is about a 15 minute walk

Some VIP I guess

Old VW Bug

At the market





We did our usual Lunch time walk around the island with Ron & Nancy. After a salad and leftover pasta lunch I went with Ron & Nancy to visit the Jewish baths that Wendy and I had visited earlier. I told the ticket girl that I had visited earlier and she let me go in for free. No photos again

We then walked around town a bit.





Once Wendy was done work, we went for Spritz and a bar/restaurant near our place. They have 2 for 1 from 5:30 to 7:30.  So 2 rounds each and we were all happy. We then walked around a bit and went to check out the sunset.



Not sure what the ceremony was for


The bar had 25 types of Spritz.

Another beautiful sunset



Trying to attract costumers with a hearth shape pizza


I made chicken curry for supper which we enjoyed with a nice bottle of red wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any comments/questions you would have or any stories about the places we visited.