Friday, April 5, 2019

Rainy Day

This morning Andre is not feeling the best, so I leave him home and set off on my morning walk by myself.  Got an early start at 7:30, so got my first 10,000 steps in before 9AM when I start work.  Came home with all the updates, big boats are still docked at the wharf, our fisherman friend that says good morning every day was not there today, but his boat was, no one working on the new deck on the beach, waves are back and sea is rough, bread man tries to sell me 2 loaves again today when we have only ever bought 1.

Back home and after breakfast Andre is feeling a bit better.  I get a load of towels in and they are now drying hanging over the loft in what will be Ron and Nancys room next week for 2 nights.

Lunch walk was back to the market to pick up some artichokes to go with the spaghetti sauce I had frozen last week.  Any easy supper ahead.  Lunch walk was cut short as it started to rain hard, it is supposed to rain until supper time tonight.


The vendors have every stall covered today

The grocery store has Easter stuff out, will need to buy one

What do you do when it's raining, put a plastic sheet over your laundry to dry?????



I made pasta with the leftover spaghetti sauce. Feeling better but stayed away from the wine tonight.

The rain more or less stopped at 8PM, so we went for a walk around the streets in town as the wind is up a bit today.  Very quiet on the streets tonight. Most restaurants have nobody in them, sometimes 1 or 2 tables except for the ones that are always busy. Nobody is eating outside tonight.











No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any comments/questions you would have or any stories about the places we visited.