Sea
day today. Went to breakfast and happened to sit beside a woman that
we sat beside earlier this week. A great conversation, she is
basically a professional cruiser I think. This is her 3rd
time doing this route, not always with this company but she said this
is the best route for fjords, unless you book with the mail delivery
boats. Something we will definitely look more into.
Andre
is off listening to debarking instructions as I get caught up on
this. We are going to another talk on Norway this afternoon, the
expert onboard gives great talks, this will be the second one we have
attended.
Norway
talk was good again, no real information on our last stop tomorrow
which is too bad. Before dinner happy hour drinks with take away 2x1
wine in our non matching glasses for dinner. We are so happy we
didn't purchase the liquor package. Once again we are too tired to
do the show, so it is another early night for us.
Steps
10, 900
 |
| Did a speed test to see how fast the boat was going |
 |
| They made fresh mozzarella on the boat. Pizza was also made fresh and delicious |
 |
| This was where we did a quick stop 2 days ago, go to YOutube and you can find how this was filmed |
 |
| A very interesting presentation |
 |
| People on the rope thing and waterslide |
 |
| Much warmer today, lots of people out on our sea day |
 |
| We are in the shipping lane, saw lots of cargo ships today |
 |
| I had to do it after I found out it was free |
 |
| Dance lessons |
 |
| Calamari rings, not the best I ever had |
 |
| Leg of lamb, I was hoping for the same lamb shank that I had the first day |
 |
| Wendy was happy with her lasagna |
 |
| Half the ship is getting off tomorrow in Kiel, Germany. This was to say thank-you to the staff |
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate any comments/questions you would have or any stories about the places we visited.