From Wendy 
 
Arrived in London safely, no problems with flying into Stansted, the first time I have been to this airport.  Ryan Air is an interesting airline, no frills to the max, it had been a while since I flew them and they are as picky as I remembered.  Found the train from the airport and underground to my hotel, the same hotel I stayed in last time so it was easy to find my way around.  Wow, London is under construction. My hotel is totally wrapped in scaffolding, I will try to take a picture and put it up.  I have also found out why there are no tourists in Portugal, they are all here.  It is very warm, and the tourists are out in full force, the streets are packed!!
 
Just back from dinner and a show.  I went to see Master Class with Tyne Daly, but you think I would know by now to go to something with a little more action on my first night.  The theatre was literally a 2 minute walk from my hotel, my favourite part about staying here, I am really in theatre land.  I bought the ticket at Leister Square where you get tickets at discounted prices, another place that is really undergoing a lot of construction.  The signs say it is supposed to be finished soon, but I can't imagine how. 
 
Off to bed, a busy day tomorrow, 2 clients to go and visit on opposite ends of town.  The joys of the underground, actually tomorrow I think I will be doing a lot of trains.