Thursday, March 29, 2018

Departure day

Departure day

No paddle boarding.  It is a little windy so they decide to pass. 
A last visit to our living room for the last 10 days. The palapa at the end of the pier. Very hard to leave it behind us as we headed for breakfast.




Last blue door picture...an absolutely amazing vacation!


Our final breakfast at Puerta Azul.  I am very sick of eggs, every day since we have been here some type of scrambled eggs.  They are good, but 10 days is just too much. 


We are picked up and head off to the airport.  I am given a lot of grief by airport security about my medication.  I have 3 bottles of liquid left because we are traveling for another month.  They tell me I am only allowed to bring 1 on board.  Makes no sense at all.  I end up getting Air Transat to come and help me with the translation just as they are boarding.  Air Transat tells me I should have checked it, I though we weren’t supposed to check medication?  Anyway turns out they take 2 bottles from me and let me check another piece of carry on luggage I have, not sure will survive the trip.

We luck out again and there are only 2 of us in each row that we are seated in.  Lots of room to spread out. 

Into Toronto, through customs in a breeze.  Waited about 45 minutes for our shuttle, I had picked a stupid hotel that will only send their shuttles once an hour, we are in more of a business section that the airport row of hotels.  No restaurants near by so we end up ordering out Chinese which is very yummy.  Off to bed, Joey and Liam have an early wake up, we are only out at noon tomorrow. This has been an amazing trip.  One of our favourite beach holidays.  Love that there is no TV, lots of fun family time, and lots and lots of fantastic memories.  Can’t wait for the next time….Liam is treating his Mom and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any comments/questions you would have or any stories about the places we visited.