A little mishap this morning. Decided to make coffee this morning. Put the kettle on the stove and sat down in the living room. Started to smell smoke and then the alarm goes off. I tell Wendy to stay in the bedroom and keep the door closed. The kettle was an electric one and the melting plastic base filled the rest of the house with smoke. I opened all the doors and windows I could and it eventually cleared up. The kettle had a old fashioned steel top with a neck that whistle, So that it is why I figured it was a stove top one. Found a replacement one at the grocery store which is next to our place which we left there, we will search for a better price elsewhere.
Spent the day at the private pool which is provided with the AirBnB. Went for a couple of small dip/swims at the beach next to the pool.
 |
| The pool that we can use. |
 |
| Got roti for lunch at the grocery store and a salad kit |
 |
| The weather we got all vacation. Down to around 25 at night. We had AC in the bedroom and fan in the living room |
 |
| $50 Canadian for a replacement kettle |
 |
| Tree in flower on our property |
Went down to see the sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciate any comments/questions you would have or any stories about the places we visited.