Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to NB

Up early again, pack up, a quick breakfast and we are on our way to the airport. We share a taxi with one of the girls from our trip to the airport. We run into a few people from our trip either leaving or continuing on to more adventures and say our good-byes.

We are in Miami right now, waiting for our connection to Montreal. We will overnight in Montreal and take the early flight to Moncton tomorrow and then back to work and reality tomorrow afternoon.

It has been a lot of fun, not somewhere I would go back to I don't think, but I'm glad we did it. We met some nice people, saw lots of new things, and experienced the most heat I ever want to. This style of trip is not really for us, 30 people in a group is just too many, there were some people we never even met, and I hate following along a guy with a sign with 30 other people in airports, maybe it reminds me too much of the Tauck Tour days in Banff.

Who knows what is up next, this was a good tour to meet lots of people that travel to many different places, I don't think anyone picks the Amazon for their once in a lifetime trip, so many have been all over the globe. Next up is Andres pick for the big 50. We'll see where that takes us.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any comments/questions you would have or any stories about the places we visited.